WOW51900319 disconnection

I am in MAW area, fell off the cliff. While falling down i got disconnected. Reconnect and I see myself still falling but disconnected me again. After several attempts no go. I have remove all add ons. Clear the cache and even set every thing on medium for the video card. Still the same problem. I log off and log in back in with a different character and same server, no problem at all. It is my character other character that seem to be stuck. I cant even release anything because I get disconnected the moment i see myself falling. Help?

1 Like

I am having the same problems???

Why is it so hard to get help with this? I have worked on this toon a long time. If I cant play her I will stop playing!!!

This is the Bnet forum, not WoW forum, so it’s an off-topic question. There’s a self-service tool for this issue; it doesn’t require staff involvement.

1 Like

i have the same problem :sob: every time i log into my character it disconnect me i was falling in korthia. help me

Hey Futuredude,

As Nicole mentioned there is a self service to move a stuck character. You will want to use that to get them back to a safe place. As this thread is 2 months old I am going to go ahead and lock it. If the issue continues you are going to want to put in a support ticket.