WOW WOLK Classic not able to log in

Gone down got back in once and was dced and now cant get back in at all stuck at loading game servers then dced Retail Version is doing the same thing

6 Likes

I’m having the same problem - the game server won’t connect.

1 Like

Im having issue with Dragonflight wow getting on to servers,

Same, having error WOW51900328

1 Like

yeah, they had a two hour maintenance scheduled. brought servers back up after an hour and now noone can get in.

3 Likes

This forum is for help installing old legacy games like Diablo 2 (2000).

To find information on current issues with WoW you would want to look at the top of the game launcher where it tells you there is an issue with the authentication servers they are investigating. There is no ETA on when it will be resolved.

You can also post on the WoW forums if you wish. There is a Blue Forum Support Agent post on the Tech Support forum for WoW. Between that thread and the launcher you will find updates as they happen.

2 Likes

It would even be nice if there was a blue post or response to all of this as well, instead of just “we’re investigating” and leaving it at that for over a damn hour. Cmon Blizz. WE are the ones who are paying your bills.

3 Likes

I think you were posting just as I was so have not seen it. Blizzard does have a Blue post and thread that I linked in the WoW TS forum.

This forum here is for the old Legacy games like Diablo 2 (2000). You won’t get a Blue post on WoW here.

2 Likes

Sometimes things dont work the way you expect give blizzard time take a chill pill this is a big game that sometimes coders make mistakes anyone on here able to code a game this big? Doubtful just figure out something else to do clearly someone made an oopsie and blizzard will find it and fix it.

1 Like

It may not even be game coding. The Authentication servers are not always in the same place as the game data center so someone who is in game already can be playing, but someone else can’t get past the Auth login because that path has an issue. Further, in-game instances are not always in the same datacenter either so when you change you may get routed through ISP hardware having issues.

It gets complicated!

Or the hamsters went on strike. Could be that too :rofl:

2 Likes

i had the same problem, but finally got in. OK to play in one place, but when i transported to a different continent or do anything when traveling where the map appears, getting stuck again. So i suggest if you get in , stay put and play where you come in, don’t try to travel.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.