WoW stuck on waiting on another update

I have been trying to launch WoW for ages. I played it just a few hours ago and now I tried to relaucnh it it wanted an update. First it was stuck on initializing. Now it’s waiting on another update. It’s been like this for half an hour. I have tried every single guide on blizz’s site, nothing works. What am I supposed to do? Don’t tell me about the task manager, flushing DNS or deleting things in Program Data. NOTHING WORKS.

3 Likes

same here and im stuck with 2 accounts also at 7KB/s … and my current net speed is at 1GB/s

Me too.

I can update Hearthstone with varying speeds between xy kbps up to 4 mbps.
WoW Classic is stuck in initializing and doesnt’t start at all.

I installed a new battle.net installer to overwrite current version but it didnt help.

edit: It just suddenly started working.

I cant downloading updates either, I did delete battle.net and reinstalling now and its taking ages to download even battle.net itself DEVS please fix it I cant play game its our holiday!

Same issue with super slow update (initializing)

Use VPN, connect to netherlands and its downloaded within few seconds. Use any software you trust, no idea if i can specify the software I used

Blizzard you messed up shoulda coulda but didn’t make StarCraft wow mix

Trying to install wow on mac os x sonoma 14.4, the installer is stuck at INSTALLING
and Initializing… please

how did u fixed it ?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.