WoW static API result not guaranteed to match ingame content?

While doing some exploratory work, I’ve discovered that the results of some API messaging does not match the in-game content. For example, achievement ID 4930 (“Desolace Quests”) has an uncommon condition in-game such that achievement criteria between the Horde and Alliance differs but they share the same achievement ID. When calling the data API for this achievement, the result is rather strange (some content removed for ease of reading)-

Request URL: https://us.api.blizzard.com/data/wow/achievement/4930?namespace=static-us&locale=en_US

"id": 4930,
  "name": "Desolace Quests",
  "criteria": {
    "id": 65139,
    "description": "Desolace - Achievement - All",
    "amount": 6,
    "child_criteria": [
      {
        "id": 65140,
        "description": "The Naga Threat",
        "amount": 0
      },
      {
        "id": 65142,
        "description": "Karnum's Glade",
      },
      {
        "id": 65146,
        "description": "Threats from Sar'theris Stand",
        "amount": 1
      },
      {
        "id": 65152,
        "description": "Uniting the Tribes",
      }
    ]
  },

I can’t definitively explain why the amount field is 0 for three of these criteria (possibly related to different source requirement for each faction for Threats from Sar'theris Stand), but the 5th criteria (Nijel's Point or On Behalf of the Horde) is missing altogether; further, each of these have a unique criteriaID in the data API, but when calling the game’s GetAchievementCriteriaInfo function, the resulting value is always 0; conversely, calling GetAchievementCriteriaInfoByID in-game with the values returned in the data API returns nil.

Is the static namespace for WoW’s data API not guaranteed to return correct information compared to the game itself? If there is an existing thread or article that explains data API limitations in this regard, I’d love to get my hands on it.