WOW Error WOW51900319

I keep getting this error when either attempting to connect to the game or move in game. I’ve tried the steps for disconnects but that has not solved my issue. I would appreciate some help with this issue as I am attempting to try the trial and I can’t even play.

Same here, and in reading other posts appears to be from the 25/02 update. Now I am stuck in a file scanning loop as well when I tried to repair it

Same I have 8 other toons that log in & out with no problem on same account (and server) now I seem to be permanently stuck in Darnassus on 1 charcther Clickforaz - no matter how many times I try to relog back in…

Cmon Blizz not what we are paying for here

Classic Grobbulus

I keep getting this error (WOW51900319) since yesterday (July 14th), seriously having difficulty logging in as well. Very frustrating! nothing seems to help and it happens on any machine I try login in on.

This post was over a year old before it was resurrected. Any issues you might be experiencing now would not be related to those in the original post.

Additionally this forum is for community based troubleshooting for issues with the Blizzard Desktop Application. For any issues involving World of Warcraft it is best to post in that forum.

Hello Tech Support!

Since yesterday, I have been receiving the error code WOW51900319. It happens within the range of every 30 seconds or 5 minutes. I have done absolutely everything I can think of to try and correct the problem. I play on US-Stormrage and US-Hydraxis. Any suggestions on what I can do? I have scanned my computer, game, etc. Uninstalled/reinstalled my game and addons. I am not sure what else there is that I can do. Any suggestions from the experts?

2 Likes

This is also happening to me and I changed nothing in my settings and have been playing for months with no problems.