Wow Classic PVP Servers (Stalagg)

To Blizz,

I think a lot of players are wondering if your team is going to do something about the fact that some pvp servers in Classic WOW are not pvp anymore due to fact that all players from one faction are gone.

It looks like some server transfers you organised make it way worst and created an unbalanced situation. We clearly need a solution now.

In the last week, I haven’t seen one Alliance player in Stalagg server. NOT ONCE! I see people, tho, complaining everyday about the fact that their pvp server is no more.

You need to make something happen quickly. People are clearly going to lose appetite for the game if they don’t feel the pvp experience anymore. People are going to quit, change server, making the situation even worst.

You have few servers with medium population. I would probably be interesting to see if a merge is possible here. A merge making a fair trade between Horde and Alliance players. It is important to act fast because people are creating new characters on other servers, making it harder to do something.

I really hope your team is on the case and will offer us solutions quickly. We are paying full price for a product that doesn’t offer what we expect.

Thank you

Emma Watson

1 Like