WOW Classic and now Burning Crusade Why Blizzard

I am sick and tired of Blizzard changing all the time, alot of people liked classic and NOW Burning Crusade and they will definitely bring out WOTLK as that was the best expansion for me, but when will blizzard stop…as I’m not sure of this, do you level a toon in classic and that’s it. When Burning crusade come’s out do you create a new toon or does your toon roll over to burning crusade if that is the case why do we level in the first place.

1 Like

Leveling is how MMO RPGs work.

You have two options when BC comes out. You can move your character to BC or you can move your character to a permanent Vanilla Era server.

2 Likes

I like how they create classic for every expansion. It makes Battle.Net so lively…

Different kind of people,playing and logging in and not a dead world where there is just one world and so few players.

I love liveliness, varieties, different kind of games with lots of people playing on battle.net

I hate what is dead and not lively and nothing good new and different. I love varieties (:

As many have already talked about, MMOs are about levelling your toon, and then playing the game as you wish.