WoW Api auctionhouse API legendary item ranks

Hi, I’m trying to make a app to track the prices of specific items over a period of time.
-Shadowlands introduced the new legendary which require a base item
-The item recipe id is different between all the ranks, but the crafted item id’s aren’t.
E.g we look at the item Umbrahide Armguards which has on all ranks the same ID=172321
But the recipe ids are:

• rank 1: 42509
  • rank 2: 45215
  • rank 3: 45231
  • rank 4: 45599
    So I was wondering I was wondering how can I determine which price belongs to which rank? I thought at first it might be within the bonus_lists index. But when comparing the values of the bonus_lists none of them match with the recipe id
2 Likes
  • Visit Wowhead’s Legendary Calc: Shadowlands Legendary Runecarving Calculator - World of Warcraft
  • Hover your mouse pointer over the “Umbrahide Armguards” name in the tooltip shown on the right.
  • Look at the URL shown in the bottom left of your browser window. It says “bonus=6716”. That’s the bonus ID for rank 1.
  • At the bottom of the tool, hover over “Item Level 190” to display the menu, and choose “Item level 210”
  • Hover your mouse pointer over the “Umbrahide Armguards” name in the tooltip shown on the right.
  • Look at the URL shown in the bottom left of your browser window. It says “bonus=6717”. That’s the bonus ID for rank 2.
  • Repeat for all ranks.

thank you for the hint, but is that the only way? I mean wowhead also has to get that info somehow, unless they update their db via the datamines. I woud’ve thought that there is somewhere in the api the bonus_lists hidden/hard to find and me just being blind.
I love to code thinks automated and not having to manually instert data into the db

Blizzard doesn’t explain anything about bonus IDs in the API or its documentation.

Yeah, I’ll do it manually for now. I hope they’ll update their api like they did for soulbinds azerite etc.
The new recipes are also still missing in the api for rank 5 & 6.