Wotlk Classic Banned after a GDKP

hello, i am writing because i feel i was unjustly banned after running a GDKP in WOTLK classic. i have never purchased gold and have only ever spent gold that i have earned from playing the game. if someone in the raid had purchased gold how would i ever have known that was the case? now my account is suspended becuase some stranger in a raid that i was in potentially bought gold? i feel i have been banned unjustly as i have been playing this game for over 15 years and never have i once purchased gold and i should not be held responsible if some complete stranger had bought gold, i understand taking the gold i was awarded after the gdkp away that is fine but to have my account suspended when i personally did nothing wrong seems incredibly extreme and i would like my case to be looked into further. thanks again.

Hi,

You cannot appeal an account penalty on the forums; you need to use the ticket system. Please refer to the following Support article:

This forum is for technical support on Blizzard’s Classic Games — legacy games such as Diablo II (2000) and the Blizzard Arcade Collection.

World of Warcraft (all versions, Classic and Retail) has its own forums here:

1 Like

i sent in an appeal ticket and i still have not been responded too, this is very upsetting to me cause i would never purchase gold, if there is anyway you can have this looked into i would greatly appreciate it i am my guilds main healer “a wielder of Valanyr” and i would never knowingly have even run a GDKP if i knew there was a possibilty of being banned, i had just transfered 2 weeks ago from the fresh start realm of “skyfury” where GDKP’s where never even ran and i did not know this could be a potentially a banable offense since everyone on the server ran these type of groups, i will never run one again and my guild is very upset at this current situation.