World Server Down / Rugged Dragonscale Sunk

Dear Blizz… now two hours in and nobody can cross the ocean… you re-log to world servers is down. For once in your existence, how about you deliver a product on time that is not bugged and a total waste of time. Please address these issues - oh wait, that would require customer service which we all know has been missing since the inception. Bring back GHOSTCRAWLER!

2 Likes

Yeah, I gave up seeing my child be born to play the expansion and then I can’t since the damn boat never arrived. My wife called me and told me its a boy and I started crying, not because I was happy but because the boat never arrived.

2 Likes

Not sure of the logic…market and hype …get a bunch of folks playing but not have the tech to support… Seems like saving some marketing dollars and buying more/better servers/techies might be a stronger solution set vs recruiting more players you can’t support and having everyone discourage/disappointed/… Night 2 of world server issues, crashes… good luck with the signature dragon riding as you plummet to the ground cause buttons don’t work/lag.