Wondering about Cloud Gaming

Hey was wondering if you guys will ever allow cloud play cause i think it will allow those who cant afford to upgrade their computer right now (Like me) to get the full experance of WoW and other of your games. Clouds such as the one i use called NVIDIA GeForce Now are cheap to use.

2 Likes

Interesting post. You know its not allowed and but you publically admit that you do it. You must want a ban.

That won’t get answered on the forums. If Blizzard changes their policies it will be announced with a big News post telling us what services are acceptable.

I don’t expect any such thing to happen unless Blizzard has a formal contract with a cloud provider that all the lawyers are happy with.

So, it is possible, but nobody who works the forums would know the plans or status of such agreements.

hi “mvp” only write spanish please!

quiero saber con que persona o a que correo puedo mandar una peticion o con quien es necesario hablar para poder optener una respuesta logica … sobre el detalle de la plataforma de NVIDIA geforce now ya que esta plataforma esta enfocada a personas de bajos recursos que es lo que pregunta Alphaus!

necesito saber yo… con quien se puede hablar del tema y si por alguna razon TU! no sabes como responder o que hacer con la duda por favor direccioname a la persona correcta o de rango super al tuyo que si sepa contestar una duda y una necesidad que nos atañe…