Windows-No Disk error when launching Battle.net App

i get an "Exception Processing Message 0xc0000013-Unexpected parameters error whenever I try to launch the app. i have manually uninstalled and reinstalled the app, and as soon as the new install is finished, the error pops up again.

Hey, kaino! We’re looking into the recent unexpected errors on this thread:

We’re requesting information for the systems to compare and gather a bit more information. What we’ve seen that may help in these situations is to check for Windows updates and try compatibility mode for Windows 7 for the Blizzard Application.

1. Right-click on the Blizzard desktop app shortcut and select Properties .
  2. Click the Compatibility tab.
  3. Check “Run this program in compatibility mode for…” then select “Windows 7”
  4. Click Apply then OK.

If it seems to persist, please provide the requested information on the thread!

I’m having the same issue, running in Windows 7 compatibility didn’t help, Just wondering if this was ever resolved?

I am running Windows 7 and I set the program to run in Windows 7 compatibility mode. But I keep getting the error stating there is no disc in the drive and the darned thing won’t go away unless I go into my task manager and end every process listed for Blizzard. Granted it has been a few years since I last played. But still I get into my account with no problem. Could my game information have been archived leading to this issue? I want to play Diablo 3 with a brother of mine in a different city and could really use some assistance.

Update: I saw someone posted a solution somewhere that said to delete the Blizzard app from the control panel, restart your computer and then reinstall the Blizzard app. that worked for me.