Will fight for my friends

This is so wrong, you keep closing topics and that’s why the forums get flooded. Your own fault don’t blame your customers. This is just ridiculous and I am so disappointed in all this.
YOU NEED DISCUSSION. GARBAGE.

YOU DON’T LET THE DISCUSSION EVEN HAPPEN. BAD ATTITUDE. WILL NOT REFRAIN FROM MY POINT AS I HAVE STATED IT VERY POLITELY SO MANY TIMES.
Stop closing topics that have reason within them and they WILL make a discussion. YOU-DO-NOT-GET-TO-DECIDE.
Change your attitude you can’t be this ignorant

Why are you hiding your profile?
Are you the killer people fear most? I’m starting to understand now.

You. Are. Not. Appropriate.
You clearly did the wrong on deleting over 15 posts when you could have easily just closed topics like you are doing now, tuck your tail between your legs while you can, am I right? Newsflash it doesn’t matter. The thing that matters is: YOU GUESSED IT. THE CUSTOMER.

I am so disappointed in you, whoever and how ever sad you are in your life. This post will make it better. I guarantee it.

Get my draft now? Go and close the real spam topics, those who have discussion within them you leave alone.

Did you realize you were intellectually inferior and chose not to fight a losing battle? Well guess what, it has just become a full blown out war.

Check out the irrelevance in the love posts. That’s irrelevant, and so are you, Sir.
So please cut the crud and refrain from doing the job? Because you tried to do it and failed miserably.

This is not the appropriate forum for feedback. Please provide any constructive, game specific feedback in the general discussion forums for each individual game. We cannot do anything with your game feedback here as this board is for help with technical support topics.

We’re happy to help if you have any technical issues with the Blizzard App, but beyond that, if you continue to post off topic intentionally, this account will also be silenced. This is to keep the forums from being flooded with irrelevant posts, not because we don’t want to hear feedback.