Why Overwatch shouldn’t force team compositions

I honestly don’t know why they would change this. If people want to play on a team with 2 healers, 2 tanks, and 2 damage heroes, then they would choose to play as those heroes. Sometimes a team benefits from having 3 tanks, especially near the end of the game. That’s why people will switch to a tank. Sometimes you need 3 damage heroes to counter the other team’s strategy, and thus people will switch to damage. There used to be a feature where you could choose a team composition, and other people who also liked that composition would be paired with you. Nobody played with that feature because nobody liked it. Now you’re forcing them to play with a feature that they didn’t use. People who asked for this change are just frustrated and blame their team‘s composition for their losses. Obviously those people do like this change, and I don’t think it should be completely removed. I think that quick play classic should be changed, and there should be a competitive classic. The only difference would be that classic teams could be paired with normal teams. This way people who liked how the game was before will also be able to play competitive, and there wouldn’t be as much separation between the two types of quick play, allowing people to find games quicker. Thanks for coming to my TEDtalk.