Why isn't Blizz reacting to this situation?

Not only are there 6K+waits to create a game, there are ZERO games listed in ‘Join’…so we effectively can not play. DO SOMETHING Blizzard!

4 Likes

The newest addition to the game is this challenging quest:

• the queue countdown boss

I am uncertain what to develop as skills and what to invest in for stats for that boss fight! All that I know is that we must wear a shako that is socketed with a chipped skull while approaching the queue window where the queue countdown boss lurks. :blush:

1 Like

They’re not reacting because they don’t support this game title. It’s supported by a 3rd party and very small at that, at least that’s what I’m told from blizzard when I try to report racism on EHC.

And that 3rd party is probably off the clock for the graveyard hours + weekend timing, perhaps…

One can only hope that the situation is this:

1: The current game/servers are in “limp mode”. They are slowly scaling the server load capacity down. Support for both is very limited, and is only enough to keep them running with occasional periods of downtime. The reason is to cut costs, and eventually sever support completely.

2: They are working on a yet unannounced Remaster that addresses the problems that are currently plaguing the game and servers. The Remaster will work through the newer Battle.net servers. Once released, support for the old game will be stopped and the original Battle.net servers will be taken offline.

I just hope if this is true, the Remaster follows the same path as SC:Remastered. The “classic” is free to play, you only pay for the Remastered content. Fingers crossed. :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

:crossed_fingers: I am adding my fingers crossed, too.

3 Likes

Remaster will never happen

3 Likes

What has a greater probability of manifesting:

1. Diablo 2 Remaster, or
  2. Nickleback writing a song that is listenable
4 Likes

You forgot one: 3. Negative Nancy saying something positive.

1 Like

Somewhere, there is a Nancy wondering why she has been associated with the quality of being negative and weeps. :worried:

1 Like

Blizzard isn’t reacting because blizzard is now a corporate soulless husk.

If you scream at a scarecrow do you expect it to react?

2 Likes

Because they no longer care and Shadowlands will be their last xpac since they have taken in too many shrooms and can no longer function. I am still dealing with bugs from 2yrs ago so yeah, they are all micro-dosing too much and do not care anymore and nether should the sub base and it is time for them to fall…

2 Likes

Somewhere Karen would like to speak to your manager about Nancy being so negative.

1 Like

Why does racism bother you that much that you have to tattle on people like a little kid? Are you tolerant?

Tattling on what face reality Blizzard/Activison does not care about you and just wants your money since WoD.