Why I will purchase the OverWatch 2 Battlepass and shop

I love season four. Well I came on here to change my old post from why I won’t to why I will because Blizzard did exactly what I was hoping for. They changed the theme from something dark to something light and hopeful. I absolutely love this seasons battlepass. My old post is listed below, Season “1-3” — ((Why I won’t buy the battlepass. I’m seeing demonic or dark skins for both the new shop items and the OW2 battlepass. This isn’t Overwatch or the characters at all. If you look at the history of OW1 the majority of the skins were far more upbeat and bright. For months now this has been an issue. Instead of the sci-fye hero skins the whole series is built upon, we’re getting skins reserved only for halloween if even then. Most of the content doesn’t have much that’s humble or lacks humility. As my friend said, “I want something more fun and frisky.” I would wager a lot of people left with the sudden shift to something so dark compared to OW1. The content is too dark, it’s that simple.))