"Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot."

I keep trying to update my game, but it just keeps coming up with the error “Whoops! Looks like something broke. Give it another shot.” BLZBNTAGT00000BB8. I even tried uninstalling the game to see if I reinstalled it would fix itself, but blizzard won’t even allow me to uninstall. It says that the game is either running or battle.net is being used. I don’t have the game up and I closed out the launcher after uninstalling on the launcher. Does anyone know how I can get my game to update so I can play?

4 Likes

I have the exact same problem and it’s been going on for a few days now. Did you find a solution yet?

1 Like

I’m also having this problem. I tried every step that was listed in the BLZBNTAGT00000BB8 link. Nothing seems to work. If anyone managed to fix this, please reply.

1 Like

no reply ? no support ?
i have the same problem

1 Like

i am having this issue now also have followed all the steps which was advised does any have a way to fix this please ?

ну и где ответы у меня тоже эта ерунда

решил проблему эту мать ее

I had the same issue. I deleted everything and re downloaded, worked that way for me.

I also have the same problem. I’ve tried fresh installs of both Warzone and battle.net client, on 3 different machines, but still gives me the “Whoops, go f$#k yourself” message.

1 Like

In Mac i see this message, and I tried everything. I downloaded in a very very old Pc and, only there, it works.

I have the same issue on an IMAC and it appears to have no answer… Starting to think IVE BEEN HACKED!!!

Same issue for me as well.

me also a problem with updating and if i scan and repaire it gives me the same issue

Same issue and also have tried the ‘Additional command line argument: -d3d11 and -d3d12’ and got nowhere.
I have made no changes to my environment but saw there was a ‘mini-update’ just before it stopped working.
Has anyone had a response to this or do we think Blizzard are hoping to include a fix in the Wednesday Maintenance with it only affecting some users?

I have also been through ALL of the items on World of Warcraft Doesn't Launch - Blizzard Support and still have the same issue.

1 Like

Tell me please how can I try to use it?
‘Additional command line argument: -d3d11 and -d3d12’
suddenly it helps me (although hardly given the number of comments in this thread)

having the exact same problem, have right down to the uninstall difficulties. So far impossible to update. Blizzard HELP!!

At the side of ‘Play’ there is a cog. Click on this and then under ‘Game Settings’ tick the box ‘Additional command line arguments’ in the text box enter either -d3d11 OR -d3d12 depending on the DirectX version you are running. You can then click ‘Done’ and it will try and run with these settings.

Didn’t work for me though so good luck!

I am also unable to log a ticket with Blizzard about this issue as I get the error:
“You can’t submit this ticket.
An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.”
Which is delightful!

I play from my PC and I have had this problem for FIVE DAYS now. Thursday July 1, 2021 I was playing warzone no problems. Than I loaded the new game mode buy backs. After the first round, I tried to load another round. My ping jumps 56, 132, 232 and sticks at 350. As if I am banned. I have tried the scan and repair several times everyday. Nothing. I have reported the problems 20 times a day every day. Nothing. These people do not appreciate their customers!!! I have dumped plenty of money into this game :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: IMO something in buy backs is corrupting? a file? And leaving us locked out. I’ve received many messages. The BLZBNT error code, a message telling oops something is broke, a message telling to run the scan and repair. I’ve done every thing I can. I’ve rebooted modem & router. I’ve disabled proxies. I’m beyond pissed!

Have you been able to raise a Support Ticket? I tried and it ‘went through’ however there is no record of it and now when I try I get:
“You can’t submit this ticket.
An error has occurred. This may be a temporary error, so please try again later.”
Like you I have invested a bit of money and have been unable to connect since Saturday night.
The strange thing is now that it is apparent that it isn’t just one game that has the issue. (I’m attempting to play WoW)