Where’s the ban wave at

Come on blizzard where is the band way that totally sick of JSP boting map hacking robots

7 Likes

THE G*DDAMN ROBOTS JOHN!!! (IRobot, Billy Smith)

2 Likes

veovix: you are really boring and annoying, several times, always, over, again, the same topic, leave blizzard quiet D4 work, energy and time of blizzard is for finish D4, don’t time to lose for a game 20 years old… Bot make D2 great again…
TY bot, cause we can have easily XP lvl up to 95, and have easily loot…
TY bot, cause we can have shako for only 1 pul, arach for 1 mal, full set for 1 ist, etc…
Ty bot, cause it’s easy of found stuff not expensive…
You don’t have brain ? don’t be jackass ! imagine no bot, many legit players will leave, and how you will make for lvl up easy and fast ? how much you will pay stuff ? 1 ohm for 1 shako ?..
So yes, TY bot for dia and baal fast run, i can lvl up my differents char easily, and found easily and low price stuff…
And don’t be hypocrite, i’m sure you go diabaalrun for XP and loot, as alls, so don’t be hypocrite dude, only as*hole don’t want bot for help…
So leave blizzard quiet D4 work, we don’t care 20 years old D2 bot, we want D4 the more early possible !!!
Blizzard: priority to D4 plz, december 2020 will be perfect, same if the game is no really finish, you can patch later… D4 for christmass gift plz, lol !

1 Like

Another bot supporter… sigh. You haven’t truly played the game if you rely on bots to progress through the game.

6 Likes

TY bot, cause we can have easily XP lvl up to 95, and have easily loot…
TY bot, cause we can have shako for only 1 pul, arach for 1 mal, full set for 1 ist, etc…
Ty bot, cause it’s easy of found stuff not expensive…

What on earth… If you don’t like the game, don’t play it… The game is hard to some people, I get it. Don’t cheat, git gud.

4 Likes

Pfff… for who don’t understand, use your brain, i like D2, i played several thousands hours to this game, like POE too, if not, i will don’t give my opinion… but understand:
Many people have a life, (wife, children, work, etc…), we can’t stay 4 hours per days for lvl up, + 4 hours per days for farm loot, + 4 hours per days for looking good trade…
Understand that when you follow a bot, you win many time, (and loot), time that many don’t have, it’s not question of difficulty, D2 is no too hard compared to endgame of POE, the bot make win time to people, and it’s welcome for many…
Same if a game is nice, many have others responsability in the life, not stay 8 or 12 hours per day on a game… so play yes, but don’t exagereate, execepte if you have only it in your life and it’s your only pleasure ! lol !
I will don’t debate yet about it, it’s useless cause it’s clear to understand, so GG, and have a nice day !

1 Like

If you don’t have the time to play the game as it was designed, then maybe you need an easier, less demanding game…

If you haven’t yet, you should try Diablo 3. Although the game was very difficult when it first came out, it has since evolved into a game where everybody is a winner. Legendary and set items drop like rain in exchange for mediocre playtime and simple game play strategies. It’s the perfect weekend warrior game.

4 Likes

Because you do not have the time to play video games, your limitations should not condone any cheating, or to take advantage of cheaters. I mean, we will all follow bots on runs, because that is where player flock to, but to outright want them to stay is foolish…

I helped run clan CBM back in 2016-2017. We ran all legit runs, cbaal, approximately ~5 min games. Faster than most bots. There are ways to tell which way to go when searching for throne. Patterns you will recognize as you play the game more. Therefore can find throne in <20-30 secs every game.

I own a house, work full-time, pay bills, have a wife and fam too. I still play legit and compete with the rest of bnet. It is all about being good at the game, because trust me… Botters generally suck at D2, same as modders in pvp. Most people think (adurhhh, stomp with hdin=win), meanwhile walk south, attack north, repeat, win…

Get good.

2 Likes

XD bunch of cry babies calling to daddy blizzard to fix their problems. don’t like bots find another way to play. find legit players and play with them or play solo pluggy. quit crying about a 20 year old game. when daddy blizzard wants to ban us botter they will. untill then these leader boards will conitue to get rekted and i will continue to get rich on jsp, and when that ban wave comes. i will be back the next day botting XD

1 Like

“Getting rich on jsp”: I bet all those wiz spikes, shakos, and 15dex raven frosts pay well…

Which ear is yours?: Link

1 Like

Happy that you’re part of the reason battle.net play is ruined? You must be very proud of your share of that accomplishment.

I know you separated Diablo 3 and the word strategy by a couple sentences, but I don’t think they belong in the same paragraph.

4 Likes

Jay Wilson is that you

2 Likes

I did say “simple” game play strategies… I would think that would imply blindly clicking like mad with little to no requirement for any strategic thought in order to reach a goal. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Man I just want to play the game. Third time now my cd key is stuck in the past 4 days.

Hey man!

Checkout this link.

You are 3 seasons late & you expect a BAN WAVE ? people since year 2000 been praying for this, but actual programmers not out of College are keeping bots alive as a side project for years…

DIABLO 2 is in MAINTENANCE MODE AKA blizz gives 1% LOVE to it like heroes of the storm now.

1 Like

Any day now blizzard ban wave and Send d2jsp and all the other 3rd party sights A cease-and-desist To address the other comments blizzard north games are the only “real” blizzard games D2 is not pay to win never was d3 was too ez and boring d4 is a online only mmo turd I love how you guys use that “I have a life” excuse for cheating Cracks me up every time And these things are why I never played any other games online because of the toxicity and the cheating If blizzard gave us an option to convert our account to single player I would’ve did it years ago I will not use Any 3rd party mods not evin For single player because I’m a real gamer Not some lazy cheater and I don’t need profit off something that don’t even belong to me you know what that’s called It’s stealing And that’s what you guys are doing by selling blizzard’s IP on those websites Apparently your parents must’ve taught you the only way to get ahead in life is to screw people over right You people disgust me And are a plague

3 Likes

let me play the worlds smallest violin for the bot haters XD
blizz doesnt care about this game. honestly they get what they deserve for ruining d3. this is how i show my thanks to ruining the sequel and getting rid of david brevrick , blizz north. XD who cares if we bot a 20 year old game. its more sad to spend 25 hours a week on gaming anyways. I’m a trucker and dont got time to p;lay an old game as much as i loved it 20 years ago. hate to say this, but diablo died in the chaos samc in 99. d2 was the last diablo game. nobody keeps up with a game from 20 years ago. they dont even do that for halo 1 for the orginal xbox. stop bugging classic servers with this nonsense. XD

1 Like

Go blizzard go ban wave ban wave ban wave oh look a nother “I have a life” excuse for cheating find a new hobby if you have to cheat and your the 1 Spewing nonsense And you disgust me

2 Likes