We encountered an issue completing your transaction

my ticket guy just gave me bunch of useless stuff an closed my ticket article lol.
but i did manage to allow it too let me prepurchase finally. even tho it withdrew the funds 4 times ($107 ea from my bank) i better be seeing atleast 3 of those back blizzard. hell even all 4 refunded + keeping game would be nice, just for having to deal with your bs technicle issues.

Still isnt working as of this morning for me. My ticket got an automatic response telling me it was my card or I had inadequate funds, which isn’t true. I literally just put 5 dollars on my steam account just to see if my cards does indeed work (which it has worked for everything else I have purchased) and it added 5 dollars to my steam with no hassle…

There is obviously something going on on Blizzards end but they say its me…

edit: Someone on Twitch recommended I use paypal by linking my new credit card to it and using paypal as a medium. It seems to have worked? It says i have a pending purchase in my blizzard account that will be available “soon.” It looks like Blizzard has an up-to 24 hour wait period…

Gave up…bought my $110 of digital battlenet cards and stopped pulling my hair out

1 Like

Update: roughly 10ish hours after using Paypal as a medium to purchase Diablo 4, the pending transaction finally went through both according to my bank, paypal, and blizzard and I am now downloading D4 :slight_smile:

you Charge again or you got refund?
or just try paypal even though theres nothing in card?

The charges didn’t go through for me.

This happened to me for the overwatch 1000 coins season 3 bundle. Been trying for 2 days now, still says that there have been errors with completing my transaction. Originally, it wouldn’t even let me add my card, but it finally did and I still can’t buy anything. I’m wondering when this will be fixed, or if it’s an issue on my end.

I have the same issue tried a number of credit cards, and paypal, nothing worked. My partner has gifted me the game using paypal, and its now “pending”. Weird of a billion dollar company to have payment issues of this extent :frowning:

Aw, I wanted to buy an Overwatch 2 item and Blizzard’s PayPal payment system is down.

Looks like they’ve been having trouble for weeks? When will this be resolved?

I even removed my PayPal and re-added it, still giving me the same error.

I want bumble-bee Mercy :frowning:

-EDIT-

Also this article…

… sucks, because it basically says “if you’re having this error, it’s a problem with you or your payment provider”. When actually, it’s just a Blizzard problem. My PayPal is working fine everywhere else. Companies should never pretend that it’s not possible that THEY are the problem.

1 Like

Hello guys, Im having the same issue since yesterday. Trying to buy MW2, and it simply does not work. Like others wrote here, the issue is not on my side, i have funds on my card, tried clearing cache/cookies, everything they said in that useless article. Hopefully a blizzard staff can help us ?