Warzone performance dropped BY A HALF!

Hi, so last night I was playing warzone end everything was fine. This morning I started the game and noticed that my fps droped by a half or even more. I’ve built a new system about two weeks ago and had no problems like this before. My avg. fps used to be 120-140, but now it barely reaches 60, in downtown I get 50. What I noticed that my “CPU time” doubled, it always used to be around 5ms. now its 12-15 sometimes even 20, “GPU time” didn’t change. I have no stuttering or any other problems just low fps. I’ve tried messing with graphics options, setting everything on low doesn’t help.

PC specs:
I3-9100f
rx-580
8gb ddr4
game is installed on ssd

1 Like

Please, help me. I have the EXACT same problem. I’m getting on my nerves trying to resolve this. Can you PLEASE tell me what did you do to make it right??

Hello,

This Classic Games Tech Support forum is for older Blizzard games like Diablo 2. For support issues with Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, you can try contacting Activision support and you can also visit the Call of Duty: Modern Warfare forums to see if there are any threads with possible resolutions for the issue or to post an inquiry about the issue to see if you can get assistance.

[Edited by Blizzard] This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.