Warzone BLZBNTAGT00000960 error won't update

wont allow update. I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled, did scan and repair and still get BLZBNTAGT00000960 error.

2 Likes

Greetings Baddawg,

Please make sure CoD is installed in the default location (C:\Program Files (x86)\Call of Duty Modernwarfare). If it is installed in a different location move the game folder to “C:\Program Files (x86)” after completely closing down the Battle.net app. If issue persists also try the following solutions:

• Ensure the game does not have Run as administrator option checked in the game’s .exe file properties

• Delete the cache and tools folders to automatically rebuild outdated or corrupt files:

• Delete the Call of Duty folder located in Documents ( C:\Users\your_username\Documents). This will reset the game settings.

• If you are running CoD with any command line arguments try removing them. You can do that in the Battle.net desktop app under Game Settings.

1 Like

I had the same issue and found a solution. just go to your task manager and close out both battle.net update agents in the background process, than try updating call of duty again

29 Likes

I logged in just to thank you for this tip, official troubleshooting didn’t do a damn thing for me but this worked like a charm <3

I have fixed it and it happened again why?

2 Likes

Omg I been looking for the solution hours. After trying everything I could, I found this helpful and it really works for me. Thank you so much ^^

Also I logged in too just to say thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.