Warzone account locked

i log in on battlenet after 2 weeks . what can i do?
And what does it mean “account locked” ? is this a temporary ban or a permannent ban? or is something else?

9 Likes

yup same my account is locked to this to i hope it gets fixed soon

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

2 Likes

Same for me, I just got banned from Black Ops the other day for no apparent reason. Tried to appeal and they said it was final. If you’re running overwolf disable it immediately as the workaround for the insider program listed on their support site “NOW” has a notification saying that it will effect your warzone account. I’m still not sure if “Account locked” means a temp ban or what. I’ve been trying to investigate for the last 24 hours and to no avail. Clicking on it sends you to the blizzard ban page but I’m not sure that is what it’s supposed to be linking to as it pops up with a different url first before taking you to the ban page.

1 Like

Same here please support maybe help

2 Likes

Yeah I’m having the same issue.
Was banned from Cold War permanently and my appeal was denied. I have no clue why to this day, they weren’t very transparent, all I did on CW was play zombies.
Today, tried logging onto warzone, it’s been about 3 days, and it says account locked. Pretty annoyed having my games taken from me by the launcher.
I can say in confidence that it IS the launcher (battle net) because I tried getting on MW/WZ on my PS5 and it works fine. As far as Black Ops goes, that’s a lost cause and “[my] case is now closed”

1 Like

Blizzard cannot assist with any bans or penalties you incur on Warzone, as they do not develop that game title or have any hand in applying the penalties.

That’s exactly what happened to me… Unfortunately I don’t have a console so I can’t test it.

Can you please atleast tell us who we need to speak to? How do we go about talking to activision if there is nothing about a ban or anything on their website? i know it has alot to do with battlenets side with launcher for pc because ps4 works fine to play on.

The first result on Google for “ban appeal activision” is this one:

1 Like

There is no ban to appeal on their side though is what im saying. not sure how to show a screen shot of my activision login it says there is no cases or anything when i visit that link.

1 Like

i got the same issue so far no help its been more then 4 days and still nothing… Activision support is horrible cant even contact them cause the issue isn’t in their support system and when you try to explain by picking a random issue they reply back with “issue is not related to the purpose of the form”

I have the same issue, I got hacked 3 weeks ago and I was able to get my account back thanks to battle.net support, so the hacker used my account to play cold war and he got me banned from cold war, and then my account got locked for warzone a week later. I filled out the ban appeal form and I got a response from them saying “its our policy” when its clearly not. Activision is so bad they just drink, game and harass girls all day stupid lazy company.

I had to watch a youtube video to find some info, so it seems like you have to unlink your battle net account from your old activision account, next you have to make a new activision account and link your battle.net account and all other accounts (PSN, Xbox live). Then it should unlock all accounts, if not then appeal to activision support twitter.

Have a great rest of your day

3 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t add a screenshot of the message but it says:

ENFORCEMENT DETECTED

This account is currently ineligible for unlinking due to an active enforcement. For more information and to check the status of an enforcement, please visit the Account and Security page.

can you send the youtube video link? please

All due respect, Nicole, I don’t have any penalties or bans on Warzone, that response was useless and clearly shows you did not read my post. Do I need to copy paste it here for you? Or can you scroll up and proofread before going into straight denial mode, please.

Activision has nothing against my Warzone account. I’ve checked their website, and ban appeals page.
I’ve reached out to Blizzard 4 times now. The first 2 were the same generic response given by @adminbot(Nicole) on here.

The third guy understood the problem, told me “we are aware” of my issue, then closed my ticket. I’m waiting on the 4th response now, they didn’t reply all day to me so they’ll probably milk it out until Tuesday given the holiday.

Until then I won’t be able to play COD on my PC. It totally works on my PS5 and PS4, but Blizzard is withholding my access for some reason. If anyone gets anywhere with this let me know! I want to play some MW and WZ again!

Understandably I’m upset, you all can see the wonderful service with the tremendous amount of grace and empathy. Every employee has passed the buck and refused to do any further digging than the auto-generated responses that are given to them to tell us, then they close the case so you can’t reply. For having done nothing wrong, I have every reasonable right to be upset with the way this is, rather isn’t being handled. I’ve paid for these games, and I don’t feel content getting robbed and looked over by not one, but multiple “employees” of Blizzard.

Who’s next?

7 Likes

I’m a volunteer, not an adminbot. Absolutely no account issues are handled on the forum – even if it was a Blizzard problem – so you’d want to open a ticket. Best of luck resolving your issue.

i played this runaround for 5 days and got no where granted mainly because you people suck at your job and never respond and i had to wait 24 hours+ to get a generic response that means nothing and then ticket closed like you did something. i have my account locked for no reason. you are locking peoples accounts for no reason and hackers are running free playing every other match now is full of these cheating jerks. i tried to resolve my issue but hacktivision doesn’t have anything on my account to appeal or resolve. they must be just as freaking clueless as the people on here at finding helpful info to assist people. i’m tired of the runaround and ended up not getting someone that could get to the bottom of this on either site because there is an issue if you can’t answer why it says locked and not banned. considering never spending another dime on anything with any of your company or affiliated companies name on it ever again. im done trying to resolve this and leaving it with a very bad experience in finding help on either end. good luck guys wouldnt waste too much time on these people though they dont have a care in world.

Forum Mod Edit: This post has been edited by a moderator due to masked language as it is in violation of the Code of Conduct.

1 Like

I’m currently having the same issue my account got hacked by a russian player checked battle.net login and says a russian player logged on, then he started hacking on my coldwar and it got banned then I managed to recover my account everything seemed good but then next say I went to play coldwar and it said account permanently banned,so I appealed it and ACTIVISION said my appeal is final and they won’t give me it back due to some [Edited by Blizzard],so I was playing warzone for 2weeks and guess what now it says account locked and I never received any emails about this absolutely nothing, I tried contacting Activision 1s again and they said some rubbish about it’s not anything for the purpose of this , so I don’t have a clue what to do now…

This topic has been closed as all locks and penalties can only be addressed by Activision Support.