Warcraft III ROC and TFT Download

I downloaded the classic games from the download page. It seems you only get the classic ROC. How do you get TFT? I have both. When you start the Reforged link, I only get the ROC game. It won’t let me do the Reforged one and TFT doesn’t show up. Do I need to download them both even if they have the same link?

Hey BattleSailor,

With the update to Reforged, RoC and TFT are now combined into one single campaign. To play the TFT mission you need to either:

1. Play through all the RoC missions
  2. Use the cheat code motherland nightelfex 1to skip straight to the first TFT mission.

That is what I was looking for. It was fun having the 2 day download…It did allow for the CD games I put on (except for Roc) to work…Oh, also another game from about that time from another company…I am getting used to Windows 10…Thanks for the info Leviathan…Does it also include the “Founding of Duratan” (I think at is the ones you had to download in the early updates) missions?

1 Like

Yep! If you want to jump straight to that one, use

motherland orcex 1

Thank you Leviathan…Just had to ask…That is one I play alot.

Where do I use the code motherland orcex 1 that you are talking about? I also only want to play TFT. It says that I own the game but I cant start it anywhere.

Put the cheat code into the chat of a running mission. In other words, just start any mission, doesn’t matter which one, then type the code into the chat. The one I mentioned above (nightelfex) will jump you to the start of TFT.