[Vodafone Germany] Error BLZBNTBNA00000005

Hi there,
I have the same issue. From germany. The update agent isn’t working since 2 days. I searched at google.com and found a topic, which called the internet provider is causing this problem. Called Vodafone, they said they will reset my connection, but that doesn’t work until now.

1 Like

Hey there Rambo93,

Thank you for taking the time to report this error with these details. I moved your post to a new thread since that old thread had been inactive for some time.

After looking into this further, we’ve found that the Vodafone ISP operating in Germany is experiencing issues. To determine whether you are affected by this, try testing an alternate network such as a mobile hotspot or VPN.

If the mobile network or VPN works around the issue, please reach out to your ISP for updates regarding issues affecting their specific network.

Let us know if you run into any additional questions!

I have the Same issues you stated here.
Also from Germany and ISP Vodafone. Can´t use an Hotspot since i have no Wireless connection to my PC and i never set up a VPN.

And this problem can´t be pushed to the Customers to be honest.
Get things Straight with Vodafone Blizzard!!!

Same hier :pensive: last 2 days no chance to connect

Same problem here. also from germany with Vodafone.
Please fix. I tried everything here already.

i got the same issue since two day now allready. Will this ever going to be fixed?

Same issue alongside “We couldn’t load that” which seems to be broken for some reason? I’ve changed nothing, recently reinstalled windows completely and everything was working flawlessly.

Cheers, from the US. Frustrated, tried every single “Fix” and reset, driver update, driver change, connection change, user account change, router reset, safe-mode reset, etc. Even scanned for malware, same issue. App is broken both in beta and retail clients. Beyond fed-up.

Howdy y’all,

We got word back from Vodafone and they have completed some work on their side, so this may be resolved now.

Pristal,

Your issue may seem similar but is due to another problem since you aren’t using the Vodafone ISP. Based on the steps you have tried, I recommend creating a support ticket with your MSinfo and some screenshots attached so that we can troubleshoot your issue specifically. Make sure to include the steps you have tried to avoid confusion or duplicate recommendations.

Fixed for me, thank you

I made a ticket with all my collected info so far, cheers. I’ll see if that gets me anywhere.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.