Venthyr Marksman needs serious Buff

Venthyr Marksman Hunters needs a buff, im in raid and im 10 ilvl over others, and pushing all my buttons, and full raid buffing. why am i out performed by alot by other classses, you nerfed Aimed/Arcane shot, when you needed to nerf Wild Spirits. Buff us back, Its unfair that us other hunters cant perform in raids because Night Fae hunters are wreking the place with bugs, and over statted covenant ability. Buff Flayed SHot, it does waaaay to little damage! It needs to be an Aimed shot up front and an aimed shot worth of damage over time! increse the proc rate! increase the Bonus Kill Shot Damage! I am at 203 Ilvl and people with much lower gear smash me in DPS. DO SOMETHING!

This particular forum is for Feedback about the Support website for Blizzard games. Blizzard Support

That site contains Knowledge Base articles for most things Blizzard makes or sells. It also has a ticket system for things Blizzard supports.

As noted in the Suggestions article there World of Warcraft Suggestions and Feedback - Blizzard Support

Suggestions should be directed to the WoW forums or you can use the in-game interface.

Feedback for discussion should use the WoW forums.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/

You might want to try the Hunter forum given this is class specific.