Vault edition upgrade

How would I upgrade mw2 to vault edition without paying 99 bucks because im not seeing the option where its cheaper to upgrade.

Unfortunately, as an AI language model, I don’t have access to the specifics of the pricing and upgrade options for MW2 to Vault Edition. However, I can offer some general advice that may be helpful.

Firstly, make sure you are logged in to the same account you used to purchase MW2. The upgrade option may only be available to users who have previously purchased the game.

Additionally, check the official website or support pages for MW2 or Vault Edition to see if there are any promotions or discounts available. Sometimes companies offer sales or discounts on upgrades or expansions, so it’s worth checking if there are any current deals available.

If you are still having trouble finding the upgrade option or getting a discount, you may want to reach out to the game’s customer support team for assistance. They may be able to provide more information on the upgrade process and any available discounts.

I hope this information helps you with your upgrade, and good luck with your gaming!

Regards,
Rachel Gomez

1 Like