Vanguard wont launch

I purchased this game on sale for Christmas and the game will not launch. I have tried several things to get it to work with no luck. It comes up and says launching then says playing now then it goes right back to play… I can play Modern Warfare, Cold War and Warzone with no problem, but Vanguard just won’t work.

1 Like

i got the same issue, did you fix the problem already? if you had, could you please share me how to do it? because i tried everything, like uninstall the game, and the reinstall it, and then i wipe my computer into factory setting, but the still wont launch.

1 Like

Hi @WickedLj,

Have you received any feedback regarding the issue? I am experiencing the same issue. Just as you I have cleaned my drives, reinstalled both Battle.net and Vanguard to no solution.

Thank you

Still no luck. I have emailed them and everything, but I have not had a reply yet. I know they posted on twitter that they are aware of all the problems the game is having so the postponed the new season… Hopefully the fix or at least something we can do comes soon.

Hey there,

Limitations with Blizzard Support for Activision titles.
In regards to Warzone, we only handle the distribution of the game client for Activision. We will assist with anything related to the desktop application and anything with the game client that involves purchasing, activating, downloading/installing and launching. Anything that occurs after you can press the play button is going to be addressed the Activision support portal: Support Options | Activision Support

This forum is specifically for technical issues with the Blizzard Desktop Application itself. Since the issue happens after you can press the play button, it indicates an issue specific to the game client itself.

I can say it is likely other software on the system conflicting with the launch of the game (happens even with Blizzard games sometimes) so that is a good place to start before reaching out to Activision for more direct assistance.

1 Like