Updating blizzard balance

why have i been waiting 8 hours? i’ve paided to update my wallet with funds, they take the cash out the bank and im sat here with ‘Pending’

you cant cancel, you cant really open a ticket

now im stuck, waiting on a game i wanted to play EA… but cant because blizzard need to give me the ‘ok’ on the money they took off me.

1 Like

Yeah same boat. I only went with re-loading balance because I had $0.98 in there that I wanted to get out, and because they had that straight-up lie about it taking 10 minutes lmao.

Oh well guess I’m playin more zelda tonight.

Did you get it eventually? My friend gifted me with 20€ on battlenet balance and they arrived -instantly-. After 2 minutes, i had to add other 20€ of my own to get to 70€ and buy diablo IV. 19 hours and still waiting with Pending status. My friends are playing right now.

Edit: money from my paypal account were deducted immediately.

Edit 2: i got my balance after 23 hours.

Diablo is the reason I came back to this stupid platform. Keep pending everything fricking time, we should be able to play the game we bought immediately after payment.

At 27hrs and still waiting, hoping it’s not going to wait till 8am PDT Monday for someone in Cali to click an accept-paymeny button.