Update loop neverending

Hi there, I know it was supposed to be fixed with last week’s maintanance, but my games still stuck in update loop. Every time I open the blizz app, all games run an update, and every time i close the app, same thing again. Used the scan and repair tool and no issues were found. Please fix this

5 Likes

I’ve got the exact same problem. I was kind of relieved when the problem was aknowledged last week, but the same stuff keeps happening. I reinstalled both the battle.net app and the games I play… And it keeps updating. I hope it gets fixed for good soon.

Me too, tried all the workarounds, uninstalled both, launcher and game…even after that it won’t let me install the game so i guess the issue is with battlenet app itself

1 Like

So Frustrating. Blizz app was so good now theyve gone and messed it up just like the rest of the wow updates.

1 Like

So Frustrating. Blizz app was so good now theyve gone and messed it up just like the rest of the wow updates.

1 Like

having same issue ive sent numrous emails no response or is the problem fixed its been well over a week of not playing vanguard,warzone,or coldwar plz can you guys fix this issue please

Still having this issue with hearthstone and wow. Still no resolution 3 weeks later.

Tried a lot of the stated fixes and have had no fix to this problem either. I wonder if this is the new state of things. Many won’t look here, they will just say screw it and go play or do something else. This is human. Don’t think us sheep. In game with known errors going unfixed and now battlenet, which launches all games … they seem to want us to look elsewhere to play.
I truly hope the company heals from within, they have a loyal fanbase that will rise in numbers again when efficiency and player respect is returned along with the respect for fellow employees.

Fix Warzone Update Issues & Scanning Loop | No Re-Download - YouTube GUYS TRY THIS I JUMPED RIGHT TO GOING TO DATA FILE AND ELEMINATE THE FILES PER VIDEO… GOOD LUCK

Noooo this is now happening to me for Vanguard. The game crashed at the beginning of a match and now Battlenet just says it needs to update, then scans files for 10 min before coming up with the Whoops error BS, and starts all over again. :sob:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.