Unplayable For Most of Time Since Launch

There have been more hours that I’ve been unable to play compared to actual playable time.

I was one of the victims of the AVX issue. The “optimization fix” that they introduced after beta and before launch that prevented tens of thousands of people from being able to play. Many believe it was intentional to reduce server load. They refused to issue a fix for 2 weeks. They blocked people on twitter that were telling people about this issue. They banned people on the forums for explaining how to request refunds. They flat out refused to refund thousands of people.

It’s been a few days since they fixed the AVX issue, so I have actually been able to play the game I paid for finally. Unfortunately, these server issues are keeping me from playing now.

I don’t know if there is a way for them to make this right. I don’t know if they even care about their customers anymore.

1 Like

“We are aware of an issue that is affecting our authentication servers and will not give you and update nor are we likely to do anything about it. get bent go buy our toys or in game microtransaction like the pawns you are”

I WANT MY money bak money bak money bak money bak …
I WANT MY money bak money bak money bak moneybak…
TIME IS MONEY!!! I CAN’T PLAY=MONEY BAK MONEY BAK!!!

Consumer Report To The FTC:

What happened:

Twenty seven of my friends including myself have purchased an electronic product called: “Diablo 2 Resurrected” that was promissed to be working on September 23rd 2021 from an online gaming company called BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC., the product never did function for all twenty seven of my friends including myself. My own investigation lead me to learn that there are hundreds of thousands of furious and angry customers worldwide who have been scammed by BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. with regards to this failed product called “Diablo 2 Resurrected”. This terrible company refuses to refund paying customers, in 96.3% of cases that I have seen, BLIZZARD ENTERTAINMENT, INC. has illegaly kept their customer’s money and have refused to refund tens of thousands of people.

1 Like

I agree i haven’t been able to play on my off time because they are messed up on there end. Starts to become a waste of money and rep drop for the company. They should be given away free content or given out some refunds.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.