Uninstallation of Destiny 2 - plz explain

Hi there… I have read numerous requests on YOUR Destiny 2 issue, or should I say your non-confirmed destiny 2 uninstallation issue… it really seems that your trying to talk your way around the problem that you have created for your customers… :confused:

Let me specify my question for this issue!

You begin all threads with asking the guys having the trouble, if there still is a folder with the game in, and then explains everything about your “phantom file” solution if there aren’t any folder…

But nothing about if the folder exists with the game still in!?

YES I have a folder containing the game of 75ish GB of game.
Plz explain what to do with this when my problem is not a “phantom file” issue… and of course like everyone else that the uninstallation through any method(also not CCleaner) is not working…

Hey thiele,

If you aren’t planning on playing Destiny 2 on another platform like Steam, then you can just manually delete that folder.

What about if you ARE planning on playing it on Steam? We are trying to play the game we bought from you and the Publisher took from your distribution system, how do we uninstall the copy that was distributed through your service so that we aren’t wasting a ton of space and are also not breaking the new install.