Unable to open support ticket

I receive an error every time I try to open a ticket. I have tried many different ways and always the same error.

I have screenshots on imgur, but despite having a hyperlink option while creating this post it tells me I am unable to include links.

The error text is as follows:
We were unable to submit your ticket. Please check that all fields have been correctly filled out.

All fields are filled out.

2 Likes

Once you paste the URL, use the “Preformatted Text” markdown on it (the </> button in the toolbar).

Example: www.google.com

However, are you still having issues? There were problems with the support site yesterday that have since been resolved.

I can’t contact the support either. I’m trying to figure things out for my toon in WoW but I can’t hit the submit button. What ever happened to the here’s the email. We will get back to you. When I ask questions about WoW it takes me over too here’s a fix for overwatch. Not what I’m trying to do lol

1 Like

almost as much fun and luck as I am having Was able to open a ticket BUT here it is 25 hrs after it was “opened” and not even so much as a too bad so sad reply AWESOME customer service NOT

I cannot open a ticket from a MAC while attaching a support file that is 5MB. The site times out and errors. Tried chrome and safari.

Bump. Was this ever resolved? I am having same issue. Blizzard needs to address.

1 Like

I have the same problem.

seems like blizzard doesnt like people

1 Like