Unable to get support

I would like to first of by saying the current support structure you have for your games is terrible and to think that Blizzard USED to be a shining example of a game company. Nowhere on the site am I able to put in a general query about an issue I am having, so I have to post of the forums to even possibly get help with something. I doubt the management cares at all, seeing how they treat their past and current employees.

What game do you have an issue with, and what issue are you having?

I have the same issues with support. I really need to talk to an actual person because i have tried everything the generalized support says to do and then some. First off, diablo 2 res keeps saying I need to log in online in order to play but I am logging in online. I have released and renewed my ip, restarted my computer, restarted my router, optimized my connection, cut off my firewall, flushed my cache, tried using a vpn to change the direction my data is taking to get to the server, i have fiber internet and have verified that it is not latency… I could go on but you get the picture. I also can’t log in to customer support because the verification system won’t accept the code it sends to my email and yes, I am typing it correctly.