Unable to download Battle.Net app

i’ve been downloading the battle.net app for my pc… i’ve tried several times and it didn’t work even if i follow the instructions about resetting the winmgmt.

can you just email me the file itself? [Removed by Blizzard]

1 Like

Hey Jules,

We can’t email the file to you but usually there’s background programs or a networking issue preventing the file from being downloaded. If you can describe what is happening, we may be able to help get this fixed.

Blizzard servers currently have a lot of issues, i suggest trying again later/tomorrow

I am trying to download the battlenet desktop app and I get a network failed error at 66% everytime. I have shut down all my scanning and firewalls. I have also tried on multiple explorer applications. I also have the latest drivers installed. My internet connection is good because I can download everything else except blizzard. Please help.

4 Likes

Hey WiseOne,

If you are on a PC, this is typically due to security software or a networking issue. You could try testing a mobile hotspot to narrow it down. If you are on a Mac, this has been happening on the Catalina OS and using a hotspot is a workaround.

1 Like

i really have to wait for several months or even a year then. or maybe time to say bye bye to blizzard games.

4 Likes

Hey, Jules! We’d like to help with the issue for downloading the Blizzard Application, but we need more information on what’s happening. There’s no real easy file that we can provide nor do we email directly. I went ahead and removed the email on the post here for security and privacy reasons.

Are you receiving any errors when attempting to install or does it get stuck on something like “Updating Blizzard Agent…” or “Downloading New Files…”? Any additional information should give us a better picture of what the issue is to provide troubleshooting on the issue.

1 Like

Hi Support!

Im in Australia and on MAC, and my game file or battle.net app just won’t download. Ive followed all the instructions in the troubleshooting section but still no luck! What can I do?

1 Like

i can download the battle.net app on my pc… but i cannot finish downloading the file. after 40-50% of completion it stop and says network failure. can you make the file smaller maybe that should do it… LOLZ HAHAHA

actually there’s a best solution… just email me the file…
you can’t or you don’t WANT TO?!! be honest.

Jules, we really cannot. There’s no way for us to send it in this fashion. We can offer troubleshooting where the file isn’t downloading fully and address any underlying concerns that is causing this error. This is what the technical support forums are for, to help with troubleshooting technical issues like installing the app.

Each of you sounds to be running into the “Failed - Network Error.” Some browsers may not give any errors at all, but have an incomplete file created. There’s a few steps to address this error.

If the problem continues, please contact our Technical Support team directly so that we can take a look into this individually and gather more information to find out what the problem is.

6 Likes

if you can’t nevermind then… or should i say FORGET IT!

1 Like

Jules this guy (Kaldraydis) has an old link, I tried and works!

Hello Caterpepi , I’m having issues with the installation.
It says “Updating Blizzard Agent" when i try to install the software.
Can you guys help with this issue?

1 Like

Delete everything battlenet related from your pc and redownload it

Click search bar on bottom left of desktop
Run>%programdata%
delete blizzardnet and blizzard entertainment
on your storage drive go into program files (x86) > delete battle.net
Find app data> delete battle.net battleeye and blizzard.

then go back and re download whatever you were trying to download

1 Like

The resurgence of this issue today was being caused by a temporary issue which we’ve resolved. Please restart your PC if you are still having issues today, and create your own thread if it doesn’t help.