Unable to download battle.net app in US Central

Continuing the discussion from Unable to download Battle.Net app:

So I’m on a freshly installed Windows 10 and I’ve no proxy whatsoever. Tried Chrome/Firefox/Edge with no luck. The thing is that if I’m downloading from main page ( https://us.battle.net/download/getInstaller ) it’s very slow and after around 60% it stops.

The link provided by Caterpepi in previous post is working fine and the speed is as it should be (1 second as im on giga network). So I guess there’s some cdn issues here with us central?

Hey, Player! Is this happening with the download file or with the Blizzard Application?

It sounds like you’re running into a form of “Failed - Network Error.” Usually this will appear on Chrome, but other browsers may not indicate an error. Could you try the EU region links on this thread? We’re aware and looking into this issue with the set up file :slight_smile:

1 Like

I am also running into the same issue. Fresh installation of windows and was looking to install battle.net app so I can install my games and I got this error as well and cant download it. I even got my other friend to try download it and he couldn’t either. Network fails in Chrome, and seemed to get stuck at 29% in Edge.

Same thing here, newly installed windows 10 64 bits and im unable to download the app. The download starts super slow, then stops and shows an error message.

Hey all,

You’re all reporting a known issue. Please see this thread for more help.