Two Different Names 1 Account

Hiya

I’m hoping a fellow user of WC Unforged can help me, my name on the OG was Fiery_WA.

When unforged was forced upon us, I was still using Win 7, on a PC that had seen better days, I had to save to do a rebuild and put Win 10 on my current desktop.

When I finally installed WCIII on my new rig the use of _ in my name wasn’t allowed, so I switched it to AussieMum, I use play on East, West and EU, in both ladder and Custom games.

After the install was done I logged onto the default server the Americas, when I hopped over to the EU Server, I logged in as AussieMum, but the name that is displayed when I type is Fiery_WA the same name appears in cough the ladder games on EU while the game is loading, and when I type to my allies it shows as Fiery_WA

I’ve contacted Tech Support, who have told me to buy Unforged (that will fix it they claimed), I said okay on the proviso if it didn’t fix the problem I would be asking for a refund (no answer to that).

Contacted them again was told to change my email restart the game and that would fix it. It didn’t. I was then told to change my password, and restart the game, that would fix it. It didn’t.

I then got told I would never be able change it.

How it effects me, even though the “ladder” games on Classic no longer have a number next to them for wins, it does still have Icons, and counts the number of wins I get. On the Americas Server everything works fine. When I say everything I mean everything, right down to whispers.

On the EU Server not one win is being credited to my account, and when I host a Custom game I show in the list as AussieMum, when I type in the lobby it comes out as Fiery_WA. If I whisper to someone I cannot tab back to the lobby,

1 Like