Trying to reinstall Warzone but download stops

So after suffering from multiple DEV errors in Warzone after the most recent Season 2 update, I attempted to scan and repair to see if I can resolve my issues. During that scan, the progress stopped, and battlenet closed out. When I open battlenet again, Warzone said “update,” which I did… But the download speed would not go past 5kbs.

I uninstalled the game and attempted a fresh install, but the same problem occurred. The downloads would start around 100mbs but never go past that (I have Verizon Gigabit…), then drop off rapidly to 5kbs, and then stop with no progress.

I have tried every workaround. VPN, Switching between Europe and America, reinstalling Battle.net launcher, resetting my network, clearing caches, testing different networks, resetting my router, power cycling my computer, and trying a mobile hotspot which is comical. Nothing has worked.

I tried downloading a game on steam… No issues.

What is happening? I have been at this for three days.

I have the same issue. It started after the recent app update to battlenet. Its annoying and frustrating. Can’t play warzone or MW because of a stupid 532 kb file and the install is stuck at 99% forever.

same here man i also have Verizon gig internet and my download for MW is max 10kb

Has anyone solved this I have tried redownloading this game for the last 4 days