SO after the first install bar their is a second one that shows a percent and it will be stuck at 39 then restart and repeat
Hey there! Thank you for reaching out. This type of installation behavior can have a few causes ranging from corrupted local files to a network-related problem. Try the following to narrow this down further:
- Try a DNS Flush to clear out any corrupted or stagnate data.
- Fully update or temporarily uninstall security programs which may be interfering with your connection to the patching server. More information on troubleshooting security applications here, if curious.
- Test an alternate network such as a mobile hotspot to determine whether the problem is isolated to your current network.
If you’re still unable to finish the installation, please run a WinMTR network test so that we can further investigate the problem. Here are the instructions:
- Download the tool from this page
- In the “Host” field, enter “us.patch.battle.net” (without quotes).
- Start the test and launch the Battle.net Desktop App installer file to begin the installation. Ensure the error occurs while the winMTR tool is running.
- After recording data for about 5 minutes, click “export text” and save the winMTR file in an easy to find location.
- Once you have that made, open the file. You’ll need to copy and paste the contents of the Text document into the post, and put four Tilde (~) marks above the winMTR. It’ll look like this:
WinMTR goes here
If you have issues pasting here, please use Pastebin and post the link (ex: Pastebin (dot) com/123456).
thanks this helped me