Trying To recover my previous battle.net account

I have been trying to get my old account back and can’t seem to do it. my authenticator is not installing on my hone for some reason, and I have already contacted customer support and have heard nothing back. please help me.

Hi,

There isn’t very much that can be done over the forums… except perhaps point you in the right direction.

That was the correct step to take.

You didn’t say how long you have been waiting for… you’ll have to wait for a reply from Blizzard Support.

If you got a ticket number after submitting your ticket, I would say that everything should be ok. You can check on the status of the ticket here: https://us.battle.net/support/en/help/case

Hopefully, you will hear from Blizzard soon !

1 Like

Apparently when you make a ticket they have up to 24 hours to respond hopefully it wont take that long seeing me and other like us are having this exact same issue

you can’t get into your account either?

well my issue is a tad different as earlier i was logged into the game to install d4. I closed out the game normally then just about an hour or 2 ago i tried to log in only to find that the battle.net app wanted to verify who i was through the authenticator even though i put my info in correctly … i also tried it out on the website just to meet the same resistance my issue is the authenticator is attached to an old phone number and old phone i no longer have and cant remember the number so i am in effect locked out of my account

Mine is I can’t recover my account on my own. I’m waiting for a response from support. my friends bought me D4 as a gift but it doesn’t show up in my new account.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.