Travincal Silliness

I just died by the Councils in Travincal Hell. I was at 1500 life and 75% fire and light resistance. Unless you fix your stuff, I will not play this game again. I have played it for 20 years, I got over the 3 characters I lost, but this wont fly, cause I lost a torch, highlords, lacerator, warshrike and skillers. It’s been like 10 years since 1.10, you ought to get this fixed already… It’s just insane to have this character rush 5 people the previous game (ancients included) and die by a single hit of the Council for 1500 health.

This Travincal issue is a long known one and you ignore it because you have no definite solution for it. At least give us the clearance to skip it and not waste 120 hours just to die to a single hit.

Good evening shpongle!

This forum is for Bugs with the Blizzard Desktop application used to install and launch games.

If you wish to provide feedback about D2R you would want to post on the D2R forums. Maybe Bug Report or General.

If this is about Diablo 2 (2000) then … I don’t think Blizzard has a feedback forum for that anymore. There is a Classic Games Tech support but that is for issues installing D2 (2000) or LoD (2001) and getting it to run. Not for bugs or general feedback.