Too old ? for this

Hi there . My name is Chris and I am Greek . I have been playing blizzard games since 1995. Yes ,you read correctly 1995 .
I have bought Warcraft 3 and all the sequels/prequels since then (except WOW I dont like it) and you can say I am a loyal warcraft Gamer.
My grandpa laptop , sadly ,isnt that powerful anymore ( have it now for almost 10 years ) , but it was decent enough to support Warcraft III and Frozen Throne as my main means of amusement . I have been playing it for nearly 15 years now straight ( 40 year old alert here people) and I really enjoyed it as my stress reliever and something to keep me forgetting about the daily routine .
What i want to say is , after that thing you did with the 26 GB update and the battlenet thingy ( bit confusing for me sorry I am not a tech expert) I cant play the game anymore because I guess my laptop or graphics card is rather poor or not so powerful anymore, I dont know ,and there is a constant BSOD popping up everytime I log in the battlenet and I press play .
Should I just play solitaire and Hearts in Windows or should I keep the faith that one day my laptop will run the game again like it did for so many years??
Thanks in advance ,I still have faith in you but not so much patience anymore ( guess its an age thing ) .
Chris from Athens , Greece and Sorry for the English its not my mother tongue and I hate google translate .

1 Like