Too many login attempts

Earlier, I had to step away from the computer to handle some business and I popped on Hearthstone for a little bit on my mobile phone.

After I returned the computer, I tried launching my Battle.net client and it didn’t automatically login which I thought was strange.

So I try to login, and it said too many attempts. My first impression is someone is trying to hack my account. So I reset my password and try to try to login, still says too many login attempts. Kind of confused as that was my second attempt logging in for the day.

I’m assuming there was some sort of IP confusion as that was the first time I’ve logged into Hearthstone on my phone in a couple months.

Trying to get this resolved ASAP if someone has any information on resolving this issue.

Current attempts of find a resolution:

• Resetting my modem.
  • ipconfig release/renew
  • ipconfig /flushdns
  • Removing the client from my phone, uninstalling Hearthstone off my phone.
  • Removing the client from my PC and reinstalling.

Still nothing has worked, so I’m assuming this is on blizzards end.

Please respond to my ticket customer support. :slight_smile:

Hi Dorazio, both me and my wife experienced this issue. Shortly after I received the message, Blizzard sent notification that they were experiencing issues with their authentication servers. I would simply wait and eventually it will correct itself.