Tobbe183 missing COD:MW

i have bought mw last year maybe, i do not have the receipt as both activision and battle.net is telling me i need to buy it again, it is like i have never bought it. i have the same weapons and everything, but i am only allowed to play warzone and not multiplayer/singleplayer. I know i have logged in with the correct account because i verified that with a friend checking what my battletag and activison tag was. thank you for replying

Hey there Tobbe183,

In cases like you describe, it’s usually due to the wrong email being used or the account was compromised. Such matters are best handled through a ticket, yet I did get to check a bit on our side. Please check what email you’re using to log in, as I did find one that’s similar with Modern Warfare on it.

If there is still a problem or if you’re not sure what email that may be, please contact us with a ticket. In it you’ll want to include:

• Email(s) used. If it’s the same as what you’re contacting with, please state that.
  • Order ID’s or CD keys claimed to the account (if you have them)
  • Any Battletags you may have used. If possible, please include the numbers after the # as that’s what makes a Battletag unique and can help us search. Asking your Bnet friend to check this can also help.
  • We also need to verify the original owner is contacting us. We do that through a picture or scan of government issued ID.

Once we get all that we should be able to track down the account, get things updated, and send a password reset to the email provided so you can get back to playing.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.