Discussion irrelevant to Support Site Feedback

This post did not generate any meaningful discussion, and the discussion remained irrelevant to the Support Site Feedback forum. Please delete.

2 Likes

That’s what happens when youve been given a final answer and you dont stop harassing them. When the equivelent of a supreme court says no, youre done. Move on.

A d youre harassing them because they are upholding the rules? And becasue a higher up wouldnt break their rules for you?

Everything possible means everything possible WITHIN THE RULES, not anything you want.

And thank god blizzard doesnt distinguish between vererans and newbies. Imagine how f’ed all the newbies would be with blizzard catering to all the veterans.

And no, there’s no standard practice, everywhere has its own rule set conducive to their circumstances.

Yeah. You’ve spent all the time in the ticket and now here on the forums trying to convince blizzard youre special, youre deserving. Entitlement.

If I had used it against or in reference to you, sure. But as a descriptor of a situation, it has no bearing on the strenght or weakness of the point. Remove it, and the point is exactly the same.

You’re reaching, for anything you can.

Oh youre one of those. “Promise”. Every single developer always prefaces developmemt with ‘nothing is final, anything can change at anytime’. When it comes to pve in OW, you won’t find the word promise anywhere. You and those like you twisted the context to have something to be upset about.

Hypocritical.
When people act juvenile, dont be suprised when others point it out. And when they do point it out, don’t try to shift the sole focus onto them.

You put in a ticket with a request. They were not able to provide what you wanted because you are past the refund date in the policy. It does not matter WHY you were past the refund, date, you were past it. Blizzard will not, by policy, be able to refund your faction change.

You re-opened the ticket and got the same answer. They can’t do it, policy does not allow for that. Not cash, not Bnet balance. Not at all.

You kept opening tickets over and over - at which point it becomes GM harassment and they will tell you to stop or they will penalize your account.

You were told you could post on the forums - specifically the WoW forums - if you wanted to make a suggestion that the policy should be changed. That is how you can submit suggestions to Blizzard, or use the in-game suggestion feature.

Asking for policy change on the forums is not going to get you a different answer on your current issue. It may however result in a long term policy consideration down the road.

If you have additional questions about the Policies in place, you are free to ask on the CS forum. That is NOT a means to appeal your ticket outcome, reach Billing, or make a suggestion. It is an information desk to explain how things work.

1 Like

Per nothing. You’re not continuing a discussion. The gms are not coming here to read or continue your ticket conversation. Also, this is a public forum that anyone can post on and reply to. You made a public post and I responded.

Clarifation isn’t providing anything. They said that they would go above and beyond, and that means within the limits of the rules and policies. No backend knowledge needed to know how rules and policies work.

What are you blathering about now?

So? Simply not liking what someone says doesn’t immediately constitute derailing or trolling. If I’m truly trolling or detrailing, the mods would moderate.

Care to back up the ‘make things up’ accusation? As to backend knowledge, it doesn’t take much effort to just listen to what blizzard says time and time again to people. Check out the 20 or so regular people in the WoW customer service forum. Theyve been around long enough to know policy just as good as the blues that post there… and they have no backend access to anything.

So I call out your claim about blizzard promising things and follow up with how they never promise anything during developemnt. And you just copy and paste the definition of promise? What? Its definition was never in in question. What I said was your types twist the context, not the definition .

Hey Jegz,

MissCheetah isn’t trying to falsely argue against you. Typically, the GMs recommend posting on the respective game’s forums. I suspect MissCheetah was just going off that assumption.

It’s possible that upon cursory review your situation may have appeared to qualify. However, after fully investigating the situation, policy precluded it. Or, it’s possible that the GM was simply stating that they will do everything in their power; however, that power doesn’t allow them to grant a refund in your case.

Indeed, the ticket’s wording could be confusing. However, with each subsequent ticket you submitted the case was reviewed by a new person (to avoid a single person’s possible mistake) and, in your case, verified as not qualifying. Hence, the repeated tickets became GM harassment.

1 Like

Blizzard policy on World of Warcraft in-game services (expressly including faction changes) have a three-day refund policy rather than 14. They considered the circumstances, which is good faith. They’re not the bad guy. I hope you heal up quickly. Blizzard Refund Policy - Legal – Blizzard Entertainment.

1 Like

Based off an established trend. I would have likely said the same thing because of it.

There isn’t anything to be concerned about in this case. The WOW forums is another reasonable place to post this kind of feedback. Leading into…

Based off the choices here, it does seem like the closest fit. However, feedback on the systems of a specific game can and often are directed to the respective game’s forums.

If you feel that someone has violated the forum rules, simply flag the post and the moderation team will look into it. They will act accordingly based off what they determine.

Not that I know of for refunds like you are requesting. They have done credit for people who buy something hours before it goes on sale, but they don’t have a policy of refunding something to Bnet balance in place of an actual refund.

If you wish to ask questions about the Policy with someone who actually can see your tickets, feel free to head to the WoW Customer Support forum - which I already suggested.

just save it for when you want to faction change another toon, i had same sort of issue with a character transfer cept i dident bother sending in a ticket i just keep till i find another i want to transfer