There is a bug for my battle.net and i'm not sure what it is or how to fix it

My battle net app is only displaying certain information and only for one game. This started when I wanted to use the overwatch league replay viewer to watch some games back. However, there was no option to. the only thing on the overwatch page of the application was black writing that from what I could make out was some information surrounding Heartstone.

This is what the writing says, copy-pasted right from the battle.net application:

{"patchNotes":[{"program":"HEARTHSTONE","locale":"en_GB","type":"RETAIL","patchVersion":"17.4.1","status":"LIVE","detail":"
The FREE five-chapter Trial by Felfire Story Adventure is now live! Follow the story of Aranna Starseeker (Elise Starseeker’s crafty younger sister) as she embarks on a thrilling journey of self-discovery, assembling a motley crew of outcasts and teaming up with Illidan to take on the mad architect of the Rusted Legion itself: MECHA-JARAXXUS! Complete the Trial by Felfire and you’ll earn the Rusted Legion Card Back!

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Battlegrounds Updates

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
HEROES

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Lord Jaraxxus

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Bloodfury\r\n\r\n\t
\r\n\t\t
Old: [Cost 2] → New: [Cost 1]
\r\n\t
\r\n\t
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Reno Jackson

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Gonna Be Rich!
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Old: [Cost 3] → New: [Cost 2]
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Millificient Manastorm

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Tinker
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Old: [Passive] Mechs in Bob's Tavern have +2 Attack. → New: [Passive] Mechs in Bob's Tavern have +1/+1.
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Maiev Shadowsong

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Imprison
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Dormant minions no longer reduce the number of minions you see when refreshing Bob’s Tavern (Unless you’re at Tier 6 and have 2 Dormant minions in play, then it will reduce by 1).
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
MINIONS

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Scavenging Hyena

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Old: [Tier 2, Beast] → New: [Tier 1, Beast]
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Rabid Saurolisk

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Old: [Tier 1, Beast] 3 Attack, 1 Health → New: [Tier 2, Beast] 3 Attack, 2 Health.
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Monstrous Macaw

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Old: [Tier 2, Beast] → New: [Tier 3, Beast]
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Battlegrounds Bug Fixes

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Fixed two separate issues that caused the Hero Powers for Lady Vashj and Maiev Shadowsong to trigger unintended effects in the shop phase.
\r\n\t
Fixed an issue where the Deathrattle for Sneed's Old Shredder was not summoning newly added Legendary minions.
\r\n
\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Card Update

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\r\n
Twin Slice

\r\n\r\n
\r\n\t
Old: [Cost 0] Give your hero +1 Attack this turn. Add 'Second Slice' to your hand → New: [Cost 1] Give your hero +2 Attack this turn. Add ‘Second Sl

This same writing appears on every other game page other than hearthstone which still has the writing but also has a play button as I own it on my laptop (if I did not have rights to play any of these other games then could understand that to be this issue, however, I own Overwatch on both PlayStation4 as well as XboxOne and both accounts are linked to my blizzard account.)

Hey, JXBasil! It sounds like this might be the display issue where it displays code/data instead of the actual displays it should be showing. It’s a bit odd that it only happens with one game. This is usually some sort of file corruption or firewall blocking the application, let’s try these steps:

If those steps don’t fix the issue, let’s play a bit of a trick on the Blizzard Application. Try switching to the Beta version of the Application. At the top-left corner, click on the Blizzard Logo, go to Settings > Beta and click on Switch to Beta. To switch back, just follow the steps again and click on Switch to Standard.