The True Death of Diablo

Console players can’t even get into a “queue.” PC players wait over 3 hours to play just for the game to crash once they’re in. People are demanding Refunds at this point but still no comment from Blizzard on that topic. Congratulations Blizzard, you killed your own game and reputation. If this is what Diablo 4 has in store for us, I will not be spending a dime on another Blizzard product ever again.

7 Likes

well said. Ill not be buying Diablo 4

2 Likes

Yep I will not bother buying Diablo 4 after this big cluster shmuck. I’ll just stick to playing he original D2LOD. Until then I just uninstalled the game until they actually finally fix this problem. A 20 year old game and they can’t even fix the server issues. A joke of a once great company.

1 Like

diablo 2 resurrected had you check if your eligible for a refund
and now in short saying “that the company understands the frustration of players but it is unfortunately unable to offer anyone a refund”
i think all players who preorder or took part in testing, should be given something in apologies,

i spent £1000 on a computer and didnt buy the game because of the reviews, now im glad i didnt follow the crowd and dive in “classic lod 4 ever”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.