The new update of warzone keeps crashing at startup

After the new update, warzone doesn’t even open up to the lobby anymore. It opens up to the load screen and then proceeds to the “checking for updates” section where it exits without any error message. I’ve tried almost everything to fix it, I’ve tried using the latest graphics driver, an older version of the graphics driver, trying to play the game with the -D3D11 extension, after using the scan and repair function, uninstall-reboot-reinstall the game, using the run as admin, playing without the fullscreen optimizations, removing the overlay. Please help!!!

:arrow_right:   Having Problems with Call of Duty? Read this first!

1 Like

I am having the same problem here bro and I am worried I was just playing the game yesterday after the update and after some few hours it stopped working and I have tried everything yet it still not working

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Main Thread] - Won’t install warzone - Blzbntagt00000960

I have the same problem, worked when i updated but keept crashing on different stages in the loadout. then after repairing in battlenet it did not even launge, just getts error code.

1 Like

Update: as of yet, I haven’t found any solution to this issue, even from the Activision website. I’ve tried updating all my audio and video drivers as stated in the Activision website but it hasn’t worked. There seems to be no way to directly contact Activision customer support about this. Please post here if you find any solution to this issue.

1 Like

Hey there,

Limitations with Blizzard Support for Activision titles.
In regards to Activision Titles, we only handle the distribution of the game client for Activision. We will assist with anything related to the desktop application and anything with the game client that involves purchasing, activating, downloading/installing and launching. Anything that occurs after you can press the play button is going to be addressed through the Activision support portal: Support Options | Activision Support