The new sms requirement is dumb

I had this account since 2017 and a friend gave it to me at level 7 and I’ve put a few bucks into buying skins and etc for this game. I even bought the watchpoint pack and YET (with a diamond border ow) it refuses to let me play on my account. I tried to go change my country and it just kept going into a continuous loop, god knows blizzard doesn’t have live support. The sms would make sense on a brand new account but if someone has poured years into the game its ridiculous to not be able to play the game I paid to get early.
I really hope blizzard goes back on this.

1 Like

I am afraid that is not your account. Blizzard does not allow sale or transfer of accounts.

Only you are allowed to access an account registered in your name. We don’t recognize the transfer of accounts between individuals. Activities performed on your account are your liability.

You may not share your account or password with anyone, except if you are a parent or guardian, in which case you may permit one minor child to use your account. You may not use your account at the same time, and you are liable for activities conducted by the minor child.

You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and the use of your user name and password. You are responsible for all uses of your information, even if you don’t authorize them. Security of your account is your responsibility.

The loop is an issue with the support system right now. It should not be working that way. It should allow you to attach proper documentation like your Govt ID and/or a utility bill proving you are the account holder and proving your country of residence.

If you are not the original account holder this may not be something you can do, even when the system is working again.

Note: MVPs are other players, not Blizzard staff. MVPs do not speak for, or represent, Blizzard.