The hungerer offhand doesn’t drop

After changing from a barbarian to demonhunter i got my first legendary which is the hungerer… but i decided to go back to barb… after a week of waiting i then did a character class change to demonhunter again. been happy playing with it and now @ paragon 158+ completed all my set except i notice the hungerer weapon could
not be found or not dropping i think my character is bugged please help i need my offhand weapon back….

1 Like

I came here after searching why, after changing from barb to demon hunter as soon as class change was available, I was able to collect every legendary and unique EXCEPT for hungerer. I’m now P185, and I’ve started a log because I’m convinced this is a bug. I’ve picked up hundreds and hundreds of legendaries, and I refuse to believe RNG would be this bad. I also ran fractal plane, twice. And deleted hungerer twice. and it STILL hasn’t dropped. As this is a build-defining legendary for demon hunters, something is fundamentally broken. This needs fixed, or I’m taking my cash elsewhere.

I played wizard but only till 35 lvl…Now I am 186 paragon and still never got the Hungerer😐

Thanks! that’s both affirming and disheartening. And the latest battlepass provided legs instead of an offhand, so we might need to wait 2 more rounds.

I am P202 now and have gotten everything except hungerer as well. this is very frustrating. All gear level 15 = a lot of legendaries which I have gotten over the 3 months I’ve been playing. Would greatly appreciate acknowledgement of this issue and resolution. As mentioned above, if you look at every DH, they are running hungerer offhand.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.