The Application Encountered an Unexpected Error”

Hi guys, tried many methods but still stuck with same problem. StarCraft Remastered crashes when i try to launch via Battle.net app. Everythink just started with a new patch few days ago from that time i can’t launch my StarCraft Remasted. Already deleted and uninstalled all lifes and programs which are related with SC from my computer and reinstalled Battle.net app and then SC again but it doesn’t help. Any ideas what else can i do?? Thank you in advance

I got the same issues here wtf! ?

@Compy439, the crashes are different than the one reported by OP. There’s been some issues with the latest AMD drivers causing the Blizzard Application to crash. Could you try the steps recommended on this post?

@ Sommelier, the crashes appear to be specific to Starcraft: Remastered here and they’re all fairly similar. It’s running into the Exception Code: 0xC0000094. This one is a bit hard to explain since it could be an issue with other application interactions, but ultimately something is causing a zero exception that we’ll want to look into.

Could you provide a DxDiag file. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
DxDiag Here
~~~

was this ever solved i have the same problem but i dont get any error codes just a message saying there has been an unexpected problem